Our latest Android software release is packed with enhancements, new features and a few bug fixes. New functionality includes a shift totals app and split payment functionality.
What's in this release?
|Financial Transaction Set
|Admin Transaction Set
Key enhancements of this release
- Order History is now Transaction History
- Search Orders is now Search Transactions
- Transaction Receipts displayed on screen in Transaction History
- Resend Email Receipts now include Merchant Copy
- Email Transaction History report
- Transactions in Transaction History displayed with Invoice Number instead of Order nnnn
- Invoice Number added to receipts
- Scheme logos displayed in Transaction History
- Settlement start & end time displayed for historic settlements
- Terminal now declines all transactions if power fails during a transaction
- Resend Email Receipt (through Transaction History) now available even if the receipt was not initially emailed
- Alphanumeric key pad on PIN entry & merchant passcode screens
- Enter Email screen enhancements
- Improved Merchant Reference Icon
- Declined Transactions included in Transaction History
- NEW Shift Totals app to track shifts and tip totals
- NEW Split Payment functionality to split a Purchase transaction between multiple customers
- Print button now works when Manual Logon performed after a reboot before any transactions
- Reference now retained in reference pop-up screen when you go back into it or when the transaction is declined. Will clear when reference is cleared.
- Touch sound volume increased
To get Split Payments enabled on your Android terminal talk to our friendly customer service team on 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767, option 4).