In this FREE event brought to you by Retail NZ, Eftpos NZ General Manager Peter Hansen is joining a panel of payment industry experts answering your questions about different payment methods, how to keep the cost of payments down, and how to protect your business against fraud.
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm. Tea and coffee from 9am
Where: Heritage Auckland, 35 Hobson Street, Auckland
Perfect for: Small and independent business owners
- Drive customer spend with different payment types
- Keep the costs of payments down
- Protect your business against credit card fraud
- Debunk the misconception that contactless payments are cost-prohibitive
Payments Forum Sample Agenda
- Where is the likely growth in customer spending?
- How to engage with international visitors as customers in 2020
- How to target the different customer types in NZ, and offer their preferred payment methods
- Pros and cons of different payment systems
- How do I protect I business against card fraud?
- Why do I need to pay for payments?
- What is the difference between merchant service fees and interchange fees, what does this mean for me?
- How do I keep the costs of payments down?