Due to restrictions on events, put in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the National Fieldays Society Inc. has announced that the Fieldays 2020 event scheduled for 10-13 June 2020 will be postponed.
We have therefore ceased taking any new Fieldays EFTPOS orders for the 2020 event, until further notice. We are working closely with the National Fieldays Society, and once a new date is announced for the 2020 event, we will continue taking orders.
If you already have a Fieldays 2020 EFTPOS order with us, there is nothing further you need to do. We have proactively cancelled your order and will be in touch once a new date is announced to arrange a new order for you.
If you’re exploring adapting your business in response to COVID-19, we can help. Our team of EFTPOS experts are working remotely and are available to discuss your payment needs:
Our 24/7 technical helpdesk and customer services team are also working remotely. Here’s how to contact them:
Eftpos NZ Technical Support is available 24/7:
• Call 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767, option 2)
• Submit a support form.
Eftpos NZ Customer Service is available 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday:
- Call 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767, option 4).
- Email email@example.com.
- Submit a contact form.
COVID-19 Resources for businesses
• Eftpos NZ COVID-19 Info Hub: Get the latest updates, information and advice from us.
• MBIE guide to workplace operations at COVID-19 alert levels.
• Government information for employers, employees and essential businesses and services.
• Advice and resources for hospitality businesses
• Advice and resources for retailers